My mom fail of the week was more like a freak accident. I wanted to share this with all of you to spread awareness.
On the top of our swing set platform is a plastic toy kitchen. My five year old daughter was playing with it last Sunday and got stung on the bottom. Then on Thursday she was playing up there again with her little sister. She screams she got stung again. I take off running towards her and there is a swarm of wasps surrounding them. I tell her to run to the house. I climb up grab my two year old daughter and run to the house as well.
Needless to say I felt horrible! I could not find any nests! I called my brother who owns his own pest control business. He came out and found a nest of paper wasps inside the toy kitchen!!!
I learned the hard way to make sure during the summer to check everything outside your children are playing with. I’m so thankful my daughter was not allergic!
Comment your mom fails! We’d love to read them!